Module 2 – 1 : [Guide] Exposed: The Truth About Penis Enlargement Methods & Devices
By Carl Cu
Considering penis enlargement or penis enhancement? Don’t do anything without reading this report first. Here, we look into this lucrative worldwide industry and reveal the truth about the various methods and techniques being sold as penis enhancement devices.
In this report, you will find out:
- What your options are when it comes to penis enlargement/enhancement
- How exactly these methods and techniques are supposed to work
- Results of scientific studies made into these methods and techniques
- The risks associated with these methods and techniques – no sugar coating here!
- How to spot a scam
- How to spot a legitimate operator – make sure they’re legit before you turnover your digits.
Let’s get started!
What’s The Big Deal Anyway?
When it comes to penis enhancement, there’s a ton apparently. Just type in “penis enhancement” or “penis enlargement” into the Google™ search box, and you’ll get a huge list of sites selling creams, pills, patches and devices, all supposed to give you the added length or girth that will in turn give you the extra boost that comes from a bigger, better penis. If the ads and the huge volume of listings are anything to go by, there’s a lot of money to be made from men who want to make improvements down there.
So if you think you are alone in thinking that you could have better sex simply by having a bigger tool, know that you are indeed as normal as they come. Notwithstanding survey after survey that says women think size is irrelevant, a lot of men still consider doing something to make their weapons bigger. And it’s not necessarily men who have below average sizes that are spending. Even men who are of average size or on the upper end of the spectrum are still looking for more.
For men who are serious in wanting to upgrade, there are a lot of options that you can consider. Each option has its pros and cons, and know that not all that’s being peddled are what they’re made out to be. There are also a lot of scammers and people out there who are out to make a quick buck. With this report on hand, you can be better equipped to make an informed choice and avoid taking too much risk or falling into the greedy hands of scammers.
Penis Enlargement Pills, Patches and Lotions
Almost anything these days can be solved by taking a pill. Depressed? Take a pill. Stressed? Take a pill. Taking pills is one of the easiest solutions out there. It takes very little effort on your part – all you have to do is wait and viola, bigger penis.
Since patches and lotions, like pills, are just as convenient, and are manufactured using the same ingredients and processed, they are also likely to carry similar risks. And so, I’ve decided to group them together.
So what’s the catch when it comes to taking pills, patches and lotions?
- Takes a long time to see results and in fact, you’re unlikely to ever see any results beyond maybe a firmer erection and a fuller feeling. Sellers of male enhancement pills will usually tell you to get almost a year’s supply of products. Is this is because it takes just as long to see results? Or maybe they’re just hoping you’ll get tired of waiting for any results and give up altogether.
Till now, there have been no studies of sufficient scale to show that these penis enhancement pills work. So before you get your hopes up, be sure to check what you are buying before you fork over your money. In my experience, you’re unlikely to see ANY size increase from using pills, patches and creams alone.
- Not sure what the ingredients are. It’s also very hard to determine whether these pills are legitimate or not because most of them will not tell you the ingredients of their pills. They don’t list the ingredients down, so conceivably, they could be selling you a sugar pill and you wouldn’t even know it. And those that DO list their ingredients are usually glorified herbal or vitamin tablets.
- No FDA approval. The majority of these pills, especially the ones sold over the internet, do not carry FDA approval. They skirt around this requirement by claiming that they’re supplements, with no therapeutic claims, that they simply “enhance”, like what vitamins do.
That they aren’t subject to the stringent requirements of the FDA puts the quality of these pills into question. No independent body has really checked into what goes into the manufacture of those pills, and no one has really looked into whether or not the claims being made by these pill pushers have any solid basis. And most importantly, no one has looked into the risk or side effect profile of these pills.
- Possible contaminants. An article that appeared in the Wall Street Journal revealed the proliferation of contaminants in some of these pills. The presence of contaminants like e. coli (which is found in feces), pesticides, yeast and mold all point to unsanitary processes in the harvesting and manufacture of these pills.
This is another method touted to help men who want to increase their penis size. A vacuum pump is a device that consists of either a manual or a motorized pump, a chamber and a cylinder. The cylinder is placed over the penis. The suction motion of the pump creates a vacuum that then forces blood to rush into the penis, making it hard, fast.
The theory is with regular use of a vacuum pump your penis will get engorged with blood more often, forcing it to expand. It works better for men who want to add girth to their tool. Aside from its use to increase penis size, vacuum pumps are sometimes used by men to treat erectile dysfunction and for masturbation. In my experience with pumps I’d have to say that any results gained were simply temporary. If you’re looking for a big penis for 10 minutes or so, then it might be worth checking them out, but I don’t want temporary gains, I want permanent ones.
Just like pills, vacuum pumps also carry certain risks:
- Takes a long time to see results. If you are looking for temporary, short term results, these pumps could do it for you. But for permanent changes, marketers of pumps suggest 6 months of continued use before expecting results. This takes a lot of commitment on the part of the user to continue using the pumps regularly for six months and realistically when I tried them many years ago – they simply didn’t give any permanent gains.
- Misuse can lead to injury. Vacuum pumps are very easy to misuse. There’s a lot of guesswork and trial and error in getting the right timing to achieve just the right amount of pressure. If you put too much, there’s risk of injuring the tissues of your penis and possibly even rupturing it. Perhaps the worse side effect is the possibility of getting erectile dysfunction, all because you use too much pressure.
- Scientific studies show no significant improvement when it comes to penis size. Although no large scale studies have been made to evaluate this devise, there have been a few that looked into its efficacy. One such study is the one made on 37 men by Kazem, Hosseini and Alizadeh which appeared n the British Journal of Urology and found no significant change or increase in penile length after 6 months of use.
Stretching and Hanging Weights
These 2 methods are pretty straight forward. Stretching uses a device that stretches the penis, elongating it in the process. Hanging weights on the other hand makes use of weights that are tied to your penis for a certain period of time, stretching it and making it longer.
This technique, particularly weight hanging has been used by some African tribes. Studies published in the British Journal of Urology have shown that this method can be effective in increasing penile length and the longer the device is used, the greater the results.
Here are the risks:
- Erectile dysfunction. When tying the weights to your penis, you are also restricting blood flow. Sometimes either stretching or hanging weights can also damage nerves in your penis. These can lead to erectile dysfunction. You might be interested to note that most of the tribal practitioners of these methods are impotent.
- Painful, uncomfortable and may cause injury. As you can probably imagine, this technique can be pretty uncomfortable and even painful for you. Improper use may also cause injury and scarring.
Penis Enlargement Surgery
Also called ligamentolysis, this procedure works by severing the ligaments that attach your penis to your pubic bone. Normally, the penis is attached to the pubic bone, giving it that arched appearance. By severing some of the ligaments that hold the penis, the penis drops outward on a straighter path, giving it a longer appearance.
After surgery, the penis is then stretched out to prevent the ligaments from healing and the penis from going back to its original position
And now, the risks:
- Over 70% dissatisfaction rate. In one medical center in London, they found out that over 70% of men who’ve undergone this surgery are unhappy with the results.
- Erectile dysfunction. This procedure carries a very high risk of ending up with erectile dysfunction. In fact, this procedure is usually done on men who are already suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- Not recommended for men with a normal, functioning penis. Due to the high risks associated with this type of surgery, it is not routinely recommended for men who just want a bigger penis.
Inflatable Balloon Implants
Inflatable implants work by replacing the body’s corpora cavernosa with inflatable balloons that are larger. The corpora cavernosa pertains to the 2 chambers that run the length of your penis. During an erection, these chambers fill with blood, creating an erection. Because of this, they are primarily responsible for the size of your penis when it is erect. By replacing these chambers with inflatable balloon implants that are longer and larger, you can end up with a bigger penis.
Here are the risks:
- Not primarily for men with a normal, functioning penis. This procedure is primarily done on men who are suffering from erectile dysfunction. With these implants, they can now fill these balloons by hand using the pump that was also implanted with the inflatable balloons, allowing them to achieve an erection.
- Unnatural. These implants, which will also require you to “pump” the balloons by hand, will feel very unnatural, especially if you’ve had a normal, functioning penis before opting for this procedure.
Penis Enlargement Exercise Programs
These programs work by teaching you techniques, exercises and massages designed to stimulate the corpora cavernosa to generate new cells, which will cause your penis to grow thicker and longer. These self-applied methods are considered to be the safest among the various options available to men who want to increase their penis size.
As previously mentioned, the corpora cavernosa are the 2 chambers that run the length of your penis and they are primarily responsible for how big and how thick your penis gets when erect. The corpora cavernosa are composed primarily of soft tissues which can be encouraged to renew itself, creating a bigger penis naturally.
Aside from exercises that encourage cell growth, marketers of these programs also offer exercises for the other areas and muscles in your penis that are designed to enhance your performance. Some of the bonuses that you get include exercises to increase blood circulation, ejaculate control and staying power.
As for results, testimonials of men who’ve tried these programs gain up to 3 inches within 3-12 months of doing the recommended exercises. Usually, you should aim for the lower figure of 1 extra inch so you don’t dissappoint yourself, but there are lots of testimonies from men who gained much more – some even claim 4 inches+. If using the right program, gains are also permanent once achieved, even if you stop doing the exercises.
Now, the downside:
- This method requires your committed participation. This method makes use of exercises that you need to do regularly.
- Outcome is operator-dependent. By this I mean that the quality of the program is dependent on who’s providing it. A great operator can guide you through amazing methods, whereas one who isn’t that knowledgeable may promote techniques that are not 100% effective or 100% safe. So choose your sources with care.
- Improper exercises could potentially cause damaged blood vessels for example by exercising too vigorously or doing certain exercises with a fully erect penis. But the great thing about this exercise is they are applied by your own hands, so you can easily gauge the amount of pressure that you need to apply. Like I mentioned earlier, getting the right operator to guide you through the program will make sure you effectively and safely apply the exercises. One such operator that I have personally got the fastest, most impressive results from isPenisAdvantage.com. I highly recommend them.
How To Spot Legitimate Operators And Avoid the Scammers
Once you’ve made up your mind on what method is right for you, it’s time to shop for operators – who you will be getting your products and services from. There are a ton of options available to you, a lot of price points to consider and enticing packages to choose from. But the most important choice you will make, undoubtedly, is who to buy from.
When it comes to penis enlargement products, the products or the services are only as good as the people behind them. Being an unregulated industry, you will rely on integrity and reputation to base your choices on. Here are some tips to help you evaluate and find great operators and avoid the shoddy ones.
- Evaluate feedback and testimonials. If you want to know if you are going to be a happy and satisfied client of a certain company, then find out what their previous and current clients have to say about them. Check out testimonials on the product page. But don’t just leave it at that. Google the company name. Check out forums. Find out if there are any complaints about this company. Previous results are the best indicators of future results.
- Money back guarantee. Companies that are confident of their products will offer a money back guarantee. But check the fine print and the conditions of this guarantee. Some companies that sell products will allow a refund, but you have to pay for the cost of shipping the products back to them. Make sure thought that the guarantee being offered is an unconditional guarantee so you can get a full refund if the promises prove false.
- Customer service and support. This is especially important if you’ve decided to buy a service or an advice. This is because to properly implement the advice, you may have questions, clarification or seek guidance. If you want to test their customer support, why don’t you send them an email asking something about what they’re offering? How they respond should give you an indication of what kind of customer support to expect once you are a paying client. This will also tell you whether the site is still active.
- Find out how long the operator has been in business. Avoid companies with no track record to speak of. You don’t want to be their guinea pig, do you? Choose to purchase only from companies that have been around for a while.
- Peer review and recognition. Companies that offer great products and great service are often praised by independent reviewers, recommended by happy clients, and given recognition by the industry. If you find an operator that has this, it’s a great indication that you can put your confidence in them. One such site is PenisAdvantage.com and I highly suggest you check them out if you are interested in natural penis exercise programs.
- Evaluate the competitors. Always check out the competitor site. Don’t just settle at evaluating one site. That way, you’ll really know you’d made a wise choice. Check out the pricing, the offers, and the benefits you will gain from these sites and find the best one that matches your needs and requirements.
With these tips, you should be able to make a careful choice as to where to get your penis enlargement advice from.
This concludes our report on the various penis enlargement methods and devices. I hope that you have learned a lot about your options and that from this report, you’ll be able to make a wise and informed decision when it comes to choosing the best method that works for you.
For information on what really works to increase the size and length of your penis, why don’t you click here and check out: PenisAdvantage.com
Disclaimer: The publisher used its best efforts in the preparation of this publication. The information in this electronic book is provided “as is,” and is being provided as information only. It is not to be used as medical or dietary information in any circumstance. The authors, publisher and associated company make no claims expressly or implied and no warranties about the contents of this report as being completely accurate, and it specifically disclaims any implied warranties for any purpose, and shall in no event be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, physical, or other damages.